For those who have recently applied for an Aadhar Card, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides an Aadhar Card Status Check Service at www.uidai.gov.in. Online, you may also track the most current alterations to the status of your Aadhar Card. Normally, 30 days after the Aadhar Update Application, Aadhaar card information is updated. After enrolling in Aadhar, you receive an enrollment slip. The EID/URN number on this Aadhar Enrolment Slip may be used to verify the Aadhar Card’s status.
Aadhar Card Update Status
One of the most crucial steps you can do to make sure the data on your Aadhaar card is accurate and current is to check the Aadhar Card Update Status of an Aadhaar address change. You may determine whether the update was completed correctly or if there are any problems that need to be fixed by checking the status to see if it was successfully executed. You may also determine whether there are any issues that require fixing.
Aadhaar, the largest biometric identification system in the world, gives each individual a distinct 12-digit number linked to their biometrics. The Aadhaar card may be used to verify identities and addresses. Your Aadhaar card data and all of your personal information must be accurate. You wouldn’t be qualified to get benefits from government programs if you didn’t. If your information or biometrics have changed, you must obtain an Aadhar Card Update Status right away.
How to Check Aadhar Card Update Status?
Aadhaar Card updates may be made both online and offline. You may check the progress of your application after submitting an Aadhaar Card Update/Correction Request by doing these simple steps:
- Visit the uidai.gov.in website.
- Under the Aadhaar Update section, click the ‘Check Aadhar Update Status’ option.
- Captcha and your Enrollment ID, SRN, or URN
- To submit, click the button.
- Your Aadhar Card Update Status will appear on your screen.
Procedure to check Aadhar Card Status in Case the EID (Enrolment ID) Is Lost
- The first step is to go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- Choosing “My Aadhaar.”
- Navigate to the “Get Aadhaar” page and click the “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten UID/ EID” link.
- On the next page, enter your complete name, email address, cellphone number, Aadhaar number, and captcha code.
- Next, choose “Send OTP.”
- Fill out the OTP to get an EID.
Online Process to Check PVC Aadhar Card Status
You may get a customized PVC Aadhar Card using the PVC Aadhar Card service. You must pay a cost of Rs. 50 to order it from the UIDAI official website. Your registered Address will be reached in up to 2 weeks. You may check the status of your PVC Aadhaar Card after placing an order by following these easy steps:
- Visit the check status page at https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Enter the Captcha code and your SRN number, which you obtained when ordering PVC Aadhaar.
- PVC Aadhar Card Status will appear on your screen.
How to Check Aadhar Card Complaint Status
- Visit uidai.gov.in, the UIDAI website.
- Under “Grievance Redressal Mechanism” in the “Contact & Support” drop-down menu, choose “Check Complaint Status.”
- You’ll need to type in the Captcha code together with your SRN or Complaint ID.
- To see the status of your Aadhar Card Complaint, click the “Submit” button.
Check the Aadhaar Card Lock Status
- Install and configure the mAadhaar app first.
- Open the My Aadhaar section of the mAadhar app now and input the four-digit PIN.
- You must authenticate using your Virtual ID (VID) rather than your Aadhaar number when your Aadhaar is locked, which is shown by the Aadhaar Lock indication becoming red.
Check Aadhar card Biometric Unlock/Lock Status
You may determine if the Aadhar Card Biometrics is locked or unlocked by using the procedure below:
- On your smartphone, use the “mAadhaar App.”
- Enter the 4-digit PIN by going to “My Aadhar.”
- The Biometrics Lock symbol on your Aadhar Card will be red if it is locked.
Documents required for an Aadhaar Card Update
To update your Aadhaar card, you’ll need:
- Existing Aadhaar card
- Valid proof of identity
- Valid proof of address
- Valid proof of date of birth
- Registered mobile number
Go to Funtoweek Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.