E Aadhar Card Download Online PDF on official website with the help of Registered Mobile Number and other basic details. Moreover, you can also do the Aadhar Card Status Check Online on this mentioned portal after you have done certain changes to your personal details. You are also allowed to Update Aadhar Card in the entries such as Mobile Number, Address, Photo and other few details. You can Print the Card after completing the process of Aadhar Card Download Online PDF @ Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Find out the Guidelines to Download Aadhaar Card by Name and Mobile Number here and then collect your card.
E Aadhar Card Download
As we know, the Government of India launched the Aadhar Cards to provide each citizen with a Unique Number known as UIDAI Number. So if you are among the citizens of India then you must have this card because it is nowadays very important in proving the Identification. So all those who have recently made their UIDAI Cards should get ready because E Aadhar Card Download Online Process is available here. In order to Download E Aadhar Card, all of you must have your Registered Mobile Number with you because you need to enter the OTP which will be sent on it. After that, your Aadhar Card will be shown to you on the screen which you can download or Order PVC Card by paying nominal fees. This Aadhar Card is very helpful nowadays because using it you can get entry at various places, it is also necessary for Admissions, Government Jobs, Opening New Bank Accounts and more.
Aadhar Card Download Online PDF
- My Aadhar Portal is launched by the Government of India for the benefit of citizens.
- This Portal allows you to complete Aadhar Card Download Online PDF, Order PVC Aadhar Card, Update Details in Aadhar Card and more.
- Basic Details such as Mobile Number or biometric Login is required to access the Dashboard where you can Update Details.
- After Downloading the E Aadhar Card Online, you have to take its print out and then get it laminated to protect it.
- If you are unable to Login with the help of your Mobile Number then kindly visit the nearest enrollment center to collect your Aadhaar Card.
|Started by||UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)|
|Benefit||Provides Unique ID Number to each citizen, stores all the information, Accepted in PAN India|
|Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Status Check||Using Mobile Number or 16 Digit Aadhaar Number|
|Details allowed to be Updated||Mobile Number, Address, Image, Date of birth, Correction in Name|
|Time Taken for Update||3-4 Days|
|E Aadhar Card Portal||Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in|
E Aadhar Card Update, PVC Card Apply Online
|E Aadhar Card Update Details||View Here|
|Download E Aadhar Card PDF||Get Here|
|Order PVC Aadhar Card||View Here|
|Check Aadhar Card Update Status||View Here|
All the Indian Citizens who have E Aadhar Card are hereby informed that now digital version of it is released. All of you can now prove your Identity Digitally by Downloading E Aadhar Card Online. Some of you might have updated your Aadhar Details, so you can check the Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Status Check Online using the Mobile Number or Name and Date of Birth. It usually takes 3-4 Days for the UIDAI to update all the details related to your E Aadhar Card and then after that you can download it again from the portal with updated information. Make sure to check your name, address, Photograph, date of birth is correct on the E Aadhar Card.
E Aadhaar Card Download by Mobile Number
- All of you are allowed to Download or Order Aadhaar Card on Official Website @ Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- One of the basic ways to collect the Aadhar Card is to use your Mobile Number.
- In order to Complete E Aadhaar Card Download by Mobile Number, you must enter the Linked Mobile Number.
- UIDAI Will send the OTP to your Mobile Number through SMS which you have to enter for verification.
- Now you can see the E Aadhar Card Online which you have to download by clicking on the Print button.
- So these are some of the instructions for E Aadhaar Card Download by Mobile Number.
Aadhar Card Download by Name
Applicants who have not received their Aadhar Card through Post Service should check the official UIDAI Portal to get their respective Identity Cards. Now the very simple process is required to be followed in order to Download Aadhar Card by Name. All you need to do is enter the Name and Date of Birth on Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Portal to collect it online. If in anycase, you are not able to collect it then kindly connect with the Helpline number of UIDAI. After that they will deliver it to your Registered Address and you will receive it in 3-5 Days.
Guidelines for Download E Aadhar Card Online PDF @ Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Citizens are requested to open Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in from their Computer.
- Now Select the Option given over there to Download E Aadhaar Card Online.
- Submit the details such as Registered Mobile Number and then enter the OTP Received on Mobile Number.
- Tap on the Download E Aadhaar Button to complete the process.
- On this webpage, you will see a digital version of your Aadhar Card so verify all the information mentioned on it.
- After getting satisfaction, you should Download E Aadhar Card Online PDF and use it for further benefits.