Hajj 2023 Registration for all the Muslims in India who wish to do the holy journey this year. Moreover, an agreement has been signed between India and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia allowing 1.75 Lakh Individuals to perform Hajj 2023 in Jeddah. If you are also interested in this then kindly fill the Hajj 2023 Application Form and then complete the process to register yourself. After that Draw will be withdrawn in which all the pilgrims who are allowed will be named. In order to enter the Lottery Draw, all of you need to fill the hajcommittee.gov.in 2023 Registration Form which will begin in the coming days. Before proceeding for the application form, all of you should check the Hajj 2023 Eligibility. We have clearly mentioned the Hajj 2023 Application Form Last Date so that you do not miss it and proceed as per dates. Complete information related to the Hajj Cost from India 2023 is available here along with instructions to perform hajj.
Hajj 2023 Registration
As we know, Hajj 2023 is about to start for the year 2023-24 in which many Indian Muslims perform the rituals and seek blessings of Allah. Many restrictions on the number of pilgrims visiting from India were imposed which are lifted now as per the bilateral agreement signed between India and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Now as per latest agreement, more than 1,75,000 Pilgrims can visit from India and perform the Hajj Rituals. All of you can complete the Hajj 2023 Registration and then wait for the lottery results to come up. A list will be released by Hajj Committee of India in which names of the eligible pilgrims are mentioned. Total 2-3 Lists are released on the official website @ hajcommittee.gov.in for the reference of applicants so that they can check their name in it and then plan their journey accordingly. As per information and dates available with us, Hajj 2023 will begin on 26th June and will end on 1st July 2023. Registrations will start this month and notification for the same will be released on the official website and then you can start filling the Hajj 2023 Application Form.
Hajj 2023 Application Form
- The Official Notification for Hajj 2023 is not released yet and it might be published on hajcommittee.gov.in by the end of next week.
- After that, you can fill the Hajj 2023 Application Form and then wait for the list to be published by the Committee.
- Make sure you are physically fit and have financial arrangements to perform the journey.
- Till Now Registration Dates are not announced but you should keep a check on this post for latest updates.
- You can expect the delay in launch of application form due to Covid XBB 1.5 Variant.
- Documents Required to fill the Registration Form includes the Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Bank Account and Valid Mobile Number.
Hajcommittee.gov.in Registration 2023
|Event Name||Hajj 2023|
|Supervising Board||Hajj Committee of India|
|Hajj 2023 Dates||26 June to 01 July 2023|
|Purpose of Hajj 2023||To seek Blessings of Allah|
|Hajj 2023 Registration Form||By January 2023|
|Hajj 2023 Last Date||February 2023|
|Eligibility||All Muslims below the Age of 65 Years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Total Pilgrims allowed||1.75 Lakh|
|Application Fees||Rs 300/-|
|Payment Mode||Through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Passport, Bank Account No|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Hajj Committee portal||hajcommittee.gov.in|
Hajj 2023 Application Form Last Date
- All of you should show interest towards the journey by applying online on hajcommittee.gov.in.
- You need to fill the Hajj 2023 Application Form which is expected to begin by the last week of January 2023.
- Moreover, you need to fill the application form in the correct format so that your application is not rejected.
- Make sure you submit the registration before the Hajj 2023 Application Form Last Date.
- The complete schedule with all the instructions will be announced by the last week of January 2023.
Haj 2023 Eligibility
- We have laid a few points below to describe the Haj 2023 Eligibility which you must read before proceeding for online registration.
- As per notice, only those individuals having age less than 65 Years are eligible to perform Haj.
- Pregnant Ladies are not allowed to perform Haj so they should not fill the application form.
- Moreover, you must hold a valid passport which is machine readable and must be a month older than the journey date.
- You must have done all the Covid Vaccinations named First Dose and Second Dose otherwise you will not be allowed for the journey.
Guidelines for Hajj 2023 Registration
- First of all, applicants should open Haj Portal @ hajcommittee.gov.in.
- Next step is to tap on HAF 2023 and proceed to the registration page.
- Now you need to use the Mobile Number and Aadhar Card to complete the registration and proceed to the Application Form.
- Submit the details in the Application Form such as Passport Number, Name of applicant, Bank Account details and more.
- Upload the documents such as Passport Size Photograph, Cancelled Cheque, Aadhar Card and other requisite documents.
- Now submit the Application Form and pay the Registration Fees Rs 300/- to complete the process.
- Using these guidelines, you can complete the Hajj 2023 Registration @ hajcommittee.gov.in.
Hajj Cost from India 2023
- The Very first Cost of Hajj 2023 is that you need to Pay Rs 300/- as Registration Fees.
- Next is the bookings of Flights which can cost you anywhere between Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000/- during peak timings.
- Thirdly, Visa Facilitation Cost is required to be paid which is between Rs 7,000 to Rs 8,000.
- The Hajj Committee of India also offers you the Package which costs Rs 3,90,000/- including all the amenities.
- So these are the details of Hajj Cost from India 2023 for your easy reference and planning.
Hajcommittee.gov.in Registration Form 2023
How can I apply for Haj 2023 from India?
Step 1.2 Registered User Sign-in & Application Form Filling : …
Step 2 Fill the Haj Application Form : …
Step 2.1 Fill Applicants’ details : …
Step 3 Upload Photo &, Document : …
Step 4: Make Payment of Fee : …
Step 5 Print HAF