NTA NEET UG Exam Date 2023 exam on 7th May 2023 @neet.nta.nic.in. The candidates who want to seek admission in MBBS/ BDS and AYUSH programme in various reputed government and private medical colleges in India can apply through NEET scores. The admissions are also offered in the top Medical institution like AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC etc.
Earlier today, the testing agency released the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 information brochure and started registrations for the session 1 (January 2023) exam between December 15, 2022, and January 12, 2023. As per the NTA release, the JEE Main session 1 exam will be held on January 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31, 2023, while February 1, 2 and 3, 2023 have been kept reserved for future contingencies.
The JEE Main session 2 exam is scheduled to be held on April 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2023, while April 13 and 15, 2023 have been kept as reserved. The NTA will conduct the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) 2023 exam on April 26, 27, 28 and 29, 2023.
NTA will soon open the application window for NEET 2023, CUET UG, PG 2023 and ICAR AIEEA 2023. The testing agency has advised candidates to visit the official website for further clarification related to the examination dates and other instructions.
NEET 2023 Exam Dates
Given below is the tentative exam schedule of the NEET 2023 Examination:
|NEET 2023 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form available||1st week of December 2022|
|Final date to submit the Application form||Last week of December 2022|
|Fee submit on the last date||January 2023|
|Application form correction||3rd week to 4th week of January 2023|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||4th week of March 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2023|
|Beginning of the counseling||2nd week of June 2023|
NEET 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about NEET 2023 Application form filling procedure:
- The candidates who want to apply for the examination are required to fill out the application form from the 1st week of December 2022.
- Once the application opens, you have to fill the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling out the form, click next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last week of December 2023, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Pay the application fee using a Debit/ Credit card, UPI, Net banking, etc.
- Download, save and print a copy of the confirmation page of the application form for future reference.
The application fee payable for different categories is:
- Candidates of the General Category will pay Rs 1600/-.
- Candidates of the General- EWS/ OBC-NCL will pay Rs 1500/-.
- Candidates of the SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category will pay Rs 900/-.
- For those candidates who are applying from outside India, the application fee is Rs 8500/-.
- Candidates will have to also pay additional charges and GST.
- The application fee can be submitted online mode only through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, or UPI.