The Upcoming Tamil commercial movie Viruman is being produced by Jyothika and Suriya under the banner of 2D Entertainment. On September 6, 2021, Suriya revealed the first image of the movie poster. M.Muthaiah wrote and directed the film Viruman. S.K. Selvakumar is in charge of the cinematography for this movie, and Yuvan Shankar Raja composed the soundtrack.
Viruman Movie OTT Details
|OTT Platform||Amazon Prime Video|
|OTT Release Date||September 11, 2022|
|Theatrical Release Date||August 12, 2022|
|Starring||Karthi, Aparna Balamurali, Adithi Shankar, Raj Kiran, And Prakash Raj|
Viruman OTT Release Date | OTT Platform
Viruman Movie will be streaming on Prime Video OTT Platform, The Movie OTT Release Date is announced on October 2022. Satellite Rights for Movie Viruman is yet to be released. The makers of this movie decided to distribute the digital rights to Amazon Prime which is one of the most popular OTT platforms. However, the movie viruman is going to hit the theatres on 31st August 2022.
Cast And Crew
The movie Viruman directed by Muthaiah stars Karthi as Muthaiya, Adithi Shankar as Thenu, Raj Kiran, Prakash Raj, and Raj Kiran. Saranya Ponvannan, Soori, Karunas, Indraja, Manoj Bharathiraja, Myna Nandini, Rajkumar, Singampuli, Vadivukarasi, Indhumathi, Nandhini, R.K. Suresh, Arundhati.
How to Watch Viruman movie on Amazon Prime Video
- To watch the movie streaming online, log in to your OTT platform using your username and password
- After login, You can search for the name of the movie you would like to watch.
- Type a Movie name in the search bar
- Then, you will find the respective movie. Now, you can watch the movie by clicking on Watch Now button and choosing the language in which you would like to watch the movie.
- If you need the Subtitles, Please turn on your watching screen.
- Now, You can enjoy the movie.
Disclaimer: This group is only for movie updates and movie details, it will not promote/contains any piracy (or) movie downloads. The content in this website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.